Apollo ’s Apolloguard shutters combine the smooth, good looks of the Roller Shutter system with the privacy and sense of security we all need in today’s world.
Apolloguard not only deters intruders they also keep out noise, wind, rain and give great protection for the harsh summer sun.
European designed and made in Australia, Apolloguard Shutters are tailor-made to fit your windows.
Apolloguard Shutters make being comfortable and secure in your home easier than ever whilst reducing your energy costs.
At Apollo we have two designs in our range:
- AR401 Roll form aluminium 40mm slat profile, which is injected with polyurethane foam which assist in sound and heat insulation
- AE401 Extruded aluminium 40mm slat profile.
Does not have polyurethane foam injected because it is designed to withstand hot fires and complies with the new BAL40 bushfire regulations.
While it does not have the same insulating qualities of the AR401, it is essential for areas that require BAL40 compliance.
Apollo offers an number of control options with our Apolloguard Roller Shutters
- Manual Strap: Will lift Shutters up to maximum of 1.8m²
- Manual Winder: will operate shutters up to maximum of 4.5m²
- Spring loaded with bottom bar locking system: Suitable for both AR401 and AE401 and will lift up to 62kg.
- Oz Drive System (L10): Only suitable for AR401 will lift up to 18 kg.
This is a low voltage battery-operated drive unit and therefore not reliant on mains power.
It is an affordable motorised control system that operates at the touch of a button and offers a competitive alternative to 240volt control options.
It is available in standard (controller operated from holster on wall) or RF version with remote control.
It will operate Shutters up to a maximum of 4.5m² and can be supplied with an optional E-Solar charging panel.
- T20 Motor: Tubular motor that is low voltage and works in same way and with same options as T10 drive but with the strength to operate shutters up to 8m².
Can be supplied with optional E-Solar charging panel
- 240 volt Motors: Apollo Sydney supply Somfy 240volt motors.
We have a range of motors to suit that will lift from 4.5m² to over 8m².
These motors are available as either standard with hard wire wall switch or RF versions with remote controls.
- Shutter slats available in white, grey, brown, cream, beige, sand, green, red and black
- 40mm slat profile
- Channel width 53mm
- Head box and guide rails are available in white, brown, cream and sand
- 2 head box shape options, square (standard) or round
- Head box and guide rails may be colour matched at an additional cost
- Custom colours are available on request
- Spring loaded with bottom bar locking system option available
- Reduce heating and cooling costs in your home
- Prevent sunlight fading carpets & furnishings
- Reduce noise levels
- Light & ventilation can be adjusted to create a pleasant atmosphere
- Protection against radiant heat from bush fires
- Maximum width 3600mm
- Maximum drop 3000mm