Colourbond Steel Awnings
Apollo’s Colourbond Steel Fixed Awnings offer a practical and affordable way of protecting your doors and windows from sun and rain. The custom modern colorbond steel awning is cantilevered from the wall with either arm supports or post and provides optimum solar control (northern and southern application) and weather protection.
• Fixed Canopy Steel Awnings provide an attractive low-cost solution to the damage caused by Australia’s harsh climate.
• Produced from multi-rib cross-section Tru-steel panels, its rigid strength will provide greater wind resistance and protection against hail and storm damage.
• Suitable for both domestic and commercial applications, Fixed Canopy Steel Awnings are available with either supporting arms or post supports. Which come with feet & 2500mm long as standard.
• Max Projection 1800 (Arm Mounted)
• Max Projection 2100 (Post Mounted)
• Min Width 580mm
• Min skin depth 760mm
• Panel Increments of 115mm
• Bullnose 150mm
• Projections over 1525mm must be supported by posts (max spacing between posts is 1500mm)
• Maximum area – 8m²
• Available in 15 colours
• Colours can be mixed in any combination, for example main colour to match wall and a few stripes to match guttering