Apollo Blinds since 1988 specialises in custom made, affordable quality blinds, awnings and shutters.
Whether you are a small business, a boutique office, a school, a hotel or motel, a government department a property developer, a factory or a large scale commercial office developer, we are sure to have a solution for your project. It’s our experience that makes a difference.
At Apollo we believe that every project is different and individual and that is why we have the industry expertise to advise you on the best possible product that will provide you with functionality and style to suit almost any environment.
Making the wrong choice can sometimes be extremely costly, so don’t trust your Commercial blinds to just anyone. Apollo has been in the industry since 1988 and we have team members across Sydney, Regional NSW, Canberra and South East Queensland.
We provide our services for commercial blinds to:
- Office Blocks
- Projects Apartments
- Gov. Departments
Why we should be the first choice for School blinds, office blinds or for any commercial blinds?
- At Apollo we can provide you any volume of commercial blinds that you require.
- We have a dedicated team of experts to assist you with the commercial interior fit out.
- Apollo supplies bulk window furnishings for many building projects in all types of commercial and industrial applications.
- Our blinds are manufactured to strict specifications and are suitable for in many environments.
- Excellent price breaks
- Fast turnaround
- Stock always available
- Wide range of styles and colours
- Fast on site delivery
- Fully installed
- Great after sales service
- Servicing across NSW
- At our large factory at Silverwater we manufacture blinds for any size project and we deliver and install your blinds personally.
- All of our wide range of quality Commercial Blinds have very competitive pricing and will suit almost any budget.
- So if you would like to impress your clients or your team members, before you commit to anything give Apollo a ring today on 132 899
- Many companies do not realise how important sound advice can be. For example, do your commercial blinds need to provide shade, privacy, security or strong sun protection, just to name a few different requirements.