APT Smartwood® Shutters
APT, Automated Paint Technology is a Smartwood PVC Polymer Shutter that uses an automated painting process to provide a quality, consistent, smooth and defect free paint finish. Each component is individually painted, thermally dried and then wrapped in a protective film for added protection during the assembly process. The Acrylic paint has UV inhibitors added to protect your shutters from the harsh Australian sun. APT offers the most popular choices, and combining notched blades to attach the clearview tiltrod, makes APT real value for money.
ID: LI5523 Ask about our easy payment plan
APT Smartwood® Shutters Features
- Smartwood: Smartwood is a non-toxic PVC polymer foam. It is flame retardant, waterproof & has superior thermal & acoustic qualities compared to timber. Scratches are less noticeable than on timber shutters. It will not warp, crack or split and is more durable than any timber.
- 89mm Blades: Reinforced with a Cellular aluminium rod insert.
- Bi-Directional Closure: You can rotate the blades in either direction for greater light control, heat deflection, also making APT the easiest to clean shutter on the market.
- Durable and UV resistant paint: Automated Paint Technology UV resistant Non Toxic Acrylic based paint.
- Clearview: The blades are notched on the ends to accommodate the clearview tilt rod.
- Striking modern look: Our urban range will give your house a striking modern look with its flat finish stiles and frames (also available in Traditional Stile).
- Cost Effective: The Automated Paint Technology is less labour intensive making it is quicker to manufacture.
- Fast Delivery: Quicker lead time due to manufacturing process.
- Mortise & Tenon Joint (superior joint used for manufacturing furniture, dowel joints can fail)
- Elliptical Blade type only
- 75mm hinges – available in Snow White, Pure White & Swan
- Max Panel Width Hinged & Sliding – 900mm
- Max Panel Width Bi-Fold – 600mm
- Max Panel Height – 3000mm
- Mid Rail Requirements – 1st 1545mm, 2nd 2050mm & 3rd 2500mm
- Configuration Options – Hinged, Fixed Removable, Sliding & Bi-Fold
- Special shapes and colours not available
- Weight – 10kg/ m²
- 5 years warranty*