ID: CT3251 Ask about our easy payment plan
Roller Blinds, one of the most popular interior blinds, have been around for about 400 years. During this time, this humble window covering has evolved into one of the world’s most sold window blinds for homes, offices shops and cafes. Roller Blinds have become so popular that they have developed into some very stylish designs and colors. While the original roller blind was made from Scotch Linen and had no spring mechanism it was actually laying in folds on the window ledge when closed. Since then they have involved into Chain Controlled, Spring Operated and Motorised, in all types of colours and sizes to suit almost any window or door. If you are looking for the perfect custom-built roller blinds or any other type of interior blinds, then Apollo has the right one for you. Please ask us to see if we can assist you at any of our great locations across the Eastern Seaboard Cities such as; SYDNEY – MELBOURNE – CANBERRA – BRISBANE or our Regional Areas like NEWCASTLE – PORT MACQUARIE – TAMWORTH – BALLINA – WOLLONGONG – COFFS HARBOUR – WAGGA WAGGA – ORANGE - DUBBO. Please check them all here or call our friendly team on 132 899 and get your FREE Blinds awnings or shutters quote today from any of our agent locations listed above.
Roller Blinds Product Range
Some of the best-selling interior blinds from our collection are listed below:
Blockout are designed to withstand the harsh elements of the Australian climate. All our products which includes Blockout are designed and produced to give our clients the comfort of knowing that we do not compromise on the style and durability of Apollo products. For more detailed information on Blockout please click on More Details below.
Sunscreen Rollers are designed to withstand the harsh elements of the Australian climate. All our products which includes Sunscreen Rollers are designed and produced to give our clients the comfort of knowing that we do not compromise on the style and durability of Apollo products. For more detailed information on Sunscreen Rollers please click on More Details below.
Light Filter Rollers are designed to withstand the harsh elements of the Australian climate. All our products which includes Light Filter Rollers are designed and produced to give our clients the comfort of knowing that we do not compromise on the style and durability of Apollo products. For more detailed information on Light Filter Rollers please click on More Details below.
Features of Roller Blinds
- The Apollo MaxiLift® fixed clutch and MaxiLift® Swivel both come with a reduction ratio of 1 to 1.5, making a smooth lifting operation with a max load of 6kg, 10 sqm, reducing the need for a spring assist.
- Chain control as standard
- Traditional spring mechanism available
- Maximum width up to 3200mm (depending on fabric)
- Maximum drop 3000mm
- Maximum coverage area per blind 9m2
- Mimimum reveal required 60mm (space from window to front of sill)
- Child safety feature as standard
- Available in a range of fabrics and colours with colour co ordinated brackets
- Aluminium bottom rail or 6 decorator trims
- 43mm extruded heavy duty tube
(eliminates sage & keep consistency in roll size)
- Colour co-ordination
(Mix & Match to suit your decor)
- Australian designed chain control
(Designed to lift up to 11kg with Spring assist option)
- Many available in matching verticals, roman & panel glides
- We have the machinery to ultrasonic cut, crush cut & blade cut
(Difference fabrics require specific finishing to eliminate freying)
- Spring Loaded: The traditional Roller Blind, uses a spring system to operate blinds. Simply hold the bottom rail and pull down. Available either with plain trim, cutout or scallop.
- Chain Driven:Chain driven (side winder) system allows operation of the blind using a chain from either the left or right hand side, allowing more control when operating the blind.
- Spring Assist: The spring assist system is attached to the chain drive mechanism and reduces the weight of lifting larger blinds.
- Double Blinds: Apollo’s double blind system allows you to have two different fabrics within the one window. This offers you the ability to couple both a Suncreen and blockout in the one window, affording you view, light control and total night time privacy within the one system.
- Link System:Ideal for large windows where coverage is beyond the size limitations of fabrics. The Apollo link system allows linking and operating of up to three blinds with one control. The link system is ideal for sliding doors where three blinds are required. Linking two blinds eliminates the need for a chain drive mechanism in the middle of the window. The link system reduces the gap between fabrics from 30mm down to 24mm. The Apollo dummy link system allows two blinds to be linked using a common centre bracket, thus reducing the gap between the fabric of both blinds, while allowing independent controls.
- Motorisation: Apollo offers a range of automation options in its interior blinds. From hard wired switches, RTS remote control options and Cbus systems linking in with home automation systems. These systems may also be linked to timers or Sun Sensors.
- Wire Guide: With the Apollo wire guide system your Roller is stabilised because the bottom rail is attached to stainless steel wire as the blind rolls up and down. This means that your Roller Blind is not as affected by breeze from open windows and remains stable in any position.
- Cassette System: The Apollo cassette allows the Roller Blind mechanism to be concealed within a headbox. The cassette system is available in four colours.
- Cassette and Side Channels: This system allow the Roller to be covered and the channels eliminate gaps on the sides, allowing almost total room darkening. Available in four colour options.
- FRS Valance:Can cover multiple rollers, Matching fabric wrap available, 2 sizes: 100mm or 120mm wall thickness 18mm, end cap return (optional), Colours: White, Sandstone, Anodised Silver & Black..