The unique structure of Apollo’s Cellular Blinds means that air is trapped in the honeycomb cells slowing down the transfer of air from outside to in and inside to out, helping you to keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. This unique product offers efficient insulation along with potential savings on energy costs.
Add to this style and versatility, five different fabric and cell ranges, an array of colours, various operating systems plus the ability to cover shaped windows and skylights and it is easy to see why Apollo’s Cellular Blind range is the perfect blind solution for your home.
(This product is manufactured in Taiwan)
ID: DB2597 Ask about our easy payment plan
- The most energy efficient Internal Blinds on the market.
- Air is trapped in the honeycomb cells,slowing down the transfer
or air(warmer in winter cooler in summer).
- Choice of :
– Light Filtering & Blockout Fabrics.
– All fabrics are made from 100% polyester material.
- Single & Double Cell.
- Skylights & Shapes are available for unique situations
(Photo and drawing needed to confirm individual windows).
- Varying control & stacking option.
- Colour Coordinated head box & bottom rail.
- Extremely compact projection & stacking.
- Select from translucent to block out fabrics in a variety of colours and designs.
- Aluminium and steel head and bottom rail with plastic caps on both top and bottom.
- Fabric is constructed of polyester and has good insulation properties and is easy to clean.
- Honeycomb blinds contain an auto balance mechanism
to ensure the bottom rail is always level.
- Choose from: standard Corded, Cordless, Clutch, Top Down Bottom Up, Day/Night, Motorised and Skylight blinds.
- Cellular shades are not suited where blinds will be
continually moist as mildew can form.
- Block out fabrics block 99% of visible light and 99.9% of UV rays.