Icon Louvre Shutters
Our Apollo Blinds Product Catalogue has our full range of products or below you can select and learn more about all the different types of Apollo Shutters.
ID: VI9276 Ask about our easy payment plan
General Features Louvre Shutters
- Mortise & Tenon joint (superior joint used for manufacturing furniture, dowel joints can fail when different timbers expand & contract)
- 2 Way Closure (Easier to clean, close either direction for greater light or heat deflection)
- Rebated stiles for tilt rods (No visible rod from inside, rod not notched into blade for a neater finish)
- Frame Options L frames to suit all blade options. Bullnose standard & decorative Z frames, hanging strip as well as pivot option. For bay windows & corners there is also the option of corner & bay spots. We also offer bi-fold, sliding & fixed options & special colours & shapes are available
- Special Shaped Panels Sloping, Circles, Arched, Triangular & Semi-circle shapes are available.
- Paint Finish 3 Coats of polyurethane paint. A hardener is use for a tougher & more durable finish
- Experience Apollo Blinds commenced manufacturing shutters in 2002
- Certified Timber Sourced from sustainable growth forests
- Superior Sliding and Bi-fold Pelmet Options
- Sliding Shutters