The environment we create within our homes and offices contributes significantly to health and well-being in our daily lives. Apollo motorisation enhances our living environments and well-being by adding convenience, safety, thermal comfort and environmental efficiency.
With the simple touch of a button you can move your blind to whatever position you like. You can also add sensors and timers so your products work for you even when you’re not at home. You can also use multiple types of blinds, shutters and awnings from one remote (selected manufactures).
Reduce your energy usage by controlling the amount of heat and light entering your home. Keep your home cool in summer by reflecting the harsh heat of the sun but allow the sun in during winter to enjoy natural warmth and light
Loose cords and chains are a danger to young children. With Apollo automated blinds, the cords and chains are completely removed, providing peace of mind for you and a safer environment for your children and grandchildren.
Quiet and Discreet
Apollo motors are fully concealed inside the tube of the blind. With the simple press of the remote control you will enjoy the ambience and impress your guests with a quiet and sophisticated automated blind system.
Products Available For Motorisation
Our two most popular chooses
- No electrician required
- 7 sqm max blind
- Cannot be linked
- Lithium-Ion (internal battery)
- Periodic charging 100 Cycles or 3 months)
- Optional solar panel (requires direct sun light to operate)
- 1 or 14ch remote additional charges)
- Electrician required
- 21 sqm max inc links
- Can be linked (3blinds)
- Relies on 240v power
- 1 or 5 or 15 ch remote (additional charges)
- 2.5 m max molex lead (male fitting) (250mm motor molex – Female fitting)
- More suitable for high windows
Folding Arm Awnings
Wind detection in 3 dimensions
Efficient measurement of wind impact on awning structure with detection of horizontal, vertical and lateral oscillations.
Each hour, automatic retraction of the awning in case of sensor functional problem.
Auto save function
Avoid any accidental retraction of the awning when replacing batteries.
Recalls last information to adapt its behaviour in case of windy days (anti yo-yo effect).
Simply shakes the awning to record sensibility threshold.
Sun & Wind Sensors
- This is a combined sensor that measures both level of sun as well as the level of wind. This type of sensor offers you the ultimate in automation allowing protection of furniture, reducing heating costs in your home and protecting your awning from damage.
- The sun sensor is designed to bring the awning out when the sun is starting to hit the windows of your home, then will take them back as the sun goes down. The wind sensor is also there to offer protection to your awning should the winds become too strong.
- Rain sensor is ideal for situations where an awning cannot be installed with a steep pitch. An adequate pitch (angle) is essential to allow rain to run off the awning. If the angle is too shallow, rain pools on the awning and stretches the fabric.
- A rain sensor automatically retracts the awning when it begins to rain, which prevents pooling. Another way the rain sensor can be used is when enough pitch is available on the awning. The wires on the sensor can be reversed so that the awning extends when it begins to rain. This is used when one wants to keep furniture dry for example.
Ozroll Drive System
Motorised system of control that is battery operated and not reliant on mains power, offering operation at touch of a button and a clean and cost effective installation with no electrician required.