The Sunsaver Awning is a modern twist on a traditional awning. This is an ideal awning for heat, UV protection, and airflow where channels or frames are not suitable.
Features Sunsaver Awning
- The Soft Spring makes it much easier than a conventional hard spring awning to operate as it is not so difficult to pull down.
- Ideal for balconies and verandah situations, this awning is designed for sun protection only, during winding conditions the awning must be retracted.
- Standard Roll Only (cannot be reversed rolled).
- Five-sided bottom rail (colours as the Automatic Lock Arm awning).
- Stainless steel spring hook with an eye, attached to the bottom rail then attaching to a D Saddle when in a reveal or screw eye.
- Stainless steel universal brackets as standard
- Optional Pull Down Pole that locates to a D Saddle fitted on the bottom rail for higher-to-reach blinds
- The Blind has no stops or guides so must be fully retracted or locked down. Additional D saddles can be supplied for an additional cost.
- No hood option making the awning competitively priced.
- Max size 4000mm x 2750mm drop
- Fabrics Elements, Vistaweave Max, 99, 95
Available Fabric Colours for Sunsaver Awnings
* Actual colours may vary from the colour on your screen.
* Available colours may vary from our supplier