Viewline Shades Blinds
Viewline Shades are innovative blinds made from light weight sheer fabrics that combine opaque and mesh fabric panes to form a double layered blind.
The unique design of the blind allows the different layers to move, creating different level of light and privacy. They can be completely open or closed, or rotated to allow a viewing between the panes.
(Country of Origin: Korea)
- Decorative Alternative to Double Roller Blinds
- 2 blinds in 1 (less space)
- Single chain control to close & raise
- Available in Light filtering or Dim-Out.
- Reduce glare & soften the harshness of daylight
- Easy to open & control light
- Colour Coordination Cassette & Bottom Rail.
- Standard universal bracket.
- Regular Cassette 65mm high 70mm depth
(Used up to a 2000mm blind drop)
- Large Cassette 80mm high 75mm depth
(Used when the blind drop is over 2000mm)
- Select from translucent or privacy fabrics
- Lineal Vision maintains your view
- Smooth Operating
- Range of Textures
- Warm glow of softly diffused light
- Can be raised or lowered to any desired height similar to a Roller Blind
- Combines a stylish curved fascia with chain control
- Minimum Width 300mm
- Minimum Drop 450mm
- Maximum Width 2710mm (subject to fabric)
- Maximum Drop 3700mm (subject to fabric)