Motorised Roller Blinds
Motorised Blinds have started to be very much in vogue in recent years. Today they are being used inside and outside of Homes, Offices, Businesses, Government Departments, Schools, Cafes and many other commercial premises including factories, such as factory units.
Motorised Roller Blinds have become especially popular because of their ease of use, light filtering qualities and including privacy. They are also great to use on very high windows and other hard to reach places where a cord operated blind will not suffice.
Contact us today for a free measure and quote and let one of our friendly Apollo Blinds representatives show you a variety of controls that you can have with your Motorised Blinds.
BENEFITS OF MOTORISED BLINDS
- Great sun protection
- Easy to use
- Fantastic for high windows
- Automated Controls
- Quality Product
- Use them Inside or Outside of your premises
- If you act now we have special deals on
With Consultants and authorized agents all over the Eastern Seaboard like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Canberra you are sure to find a local agent to assist you with your Motorised Blinds or awnings. Call our office now on 132 899 and we will come to you.
Our two most popular choices
MaxiSMART™ Rechargeable Li-Ion Roller Motor
- 9 sqm max blind
- Radio Technology System (RTS) operated via any MaxiSMART™ remote
- No Electrician Required
- Cannot be linked
- 12 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- Charge 10 hours of Full Charge
- Approx. Cycles: up to 250 (subject to blinds size)
- 200mm White Pelmet Dongle^ (available for pelmets and cassettes. Not available with side channels)
- 5 metre USB to Micro-B USB Cable* (optional) Cable only available in White.
- Do not recommend on high fitted applications
- USB Wall Charger not supplied. ADC12.6V/1000mA USB wall charger is recommended, your mobile phone charger will work but charging times may vary.
MaxiSMART™ 240v Roller Blind Motor
- 240 volt Motor
- Radio Technology System (RTS) operated via any MaxiSMART remote
- Electrician required
- 21 sqm max inc links
- Can be linked (3blinds)
- Cable supplied with Molex i.e.: Motor Cable to Molex (approx. 250mm) Molex Cable (Approx. 2.5metre) Cable only available in White.
- Longer lifespan compared to a battery motor
- Recommended on high fitted applications