Miami Roman Blinds
- Roman Blinds offer a softer look than other styles of blinds and can be matched to verticals and rollers.
Motorisation is available for Roman Blinds for both safety and convenience.
- Panel size approximately 180mm – 200mm
- Minimum width with cord, cord lock or chain drive 600mm
- Minimum width with 240v motor 680mm
- Minimum width with rechargeable Li-Ion motor 760mm
- Maximum width 3000mm
- Minimum drop 900mm
- Maximum drop 3000mm
- Minimum stack height 260mm
- Available with control options include standard cord and cleat, swivel cord lock, deluxe cord lock, chain, drive or motorisation
- 4 headboard sizes are available 40mm (standard), 70mm, 90mm and 120mm
- Hem option available
- Child safe compliant motorisation
- Aluminium Back Batten – Slide on back battens are used instead of sewn pockets and punched eyelets.
This eliminates needle holes in blockout fabrics. Aluminium back batten blinds are made without side hems.