Book your FREE measure & quote ONLINE TODAY
End of Financial Year Sale! Up to 40% OFF* entire range.
Offer Ends ...
Keep areas warm in winter and cool in summer
With Ziptrak Awnings you can enjoy your outdoor lifestyle no matter what the season! (This product is manufactured in Australia)
Discover a simpler way to shade and protect your outdoor way of life by Ziptrack Blinds Awnings. Pull down and push up! It’s that EASY to protect yourself from the elements with Ziptrak® track guided blind system.For sun, wind, rain and UV protection, choose the fabric that you need:
- Hi-tech quality solar fabrics
- PVC tinted
- PVC clear
The Best Track Guided Ziptrack Blind System
Specially designed tracks on both sides of the blind enable the fabric to glide smoothly and easily – stopping anywhere you want! Ziptrak® Awnings can be secured and locked in the down position to guard against high winds and UV – no zippers or buckles required, it’s that simple.
Ziptrak® track guided blind system locks your blind fabric into special tracks, with no gaps at either side to secure against flapping.
Its quick and easy ‘pull-down, push-up’ action takes out all the hard work of regular blinds and leaves you with an elegant blind that enhances the look and feel of your home or business.
Whatever the style of your residence or business, Ziptrak® Awnings has a solution for you:
- Clear or tinted PVC protects outdoor areas all year round from wind and rain
- Hi-tech solar fabric provides sun and UV protection
- A large range of quality fabrics and materials that guarantee strength and wind resistance
- Manual or motorised operation
- The taut, flat surface is ideal for corporate signage
- Customised Ziptrak® pelmets give added protection and a premium look
Features: Options and Limitations
- Can I leave the blinds down on windy days?
Ziptrak® blinds are trusted by thousands of Australian homes and businesses to provide an enjoyable outdoor living space. The strong and robust system is commonly installed throughout coastal regions and locations prone to high winds.
In windy conditions, blinds should be left down and locked, or fully retracted – half way is the most vulnerable position. During severe weather events, your blinds should be fully retracted.
You may find Ziptrak® spring-balanced blinds are a little tricky to operate during windy conditions due to the pressure of the wind on the blind material. Use your hand to push against the blind material to reduce this pressure and then operate the blind.
Care must be taken when operating motorized Ziptrak® blinds in windy conditions. They must be supervised whilst raising and lowering at all times.
Professional Installation is crucial to determining the performance of your blind in wind.
- No Zips, No Ropes, No Straps, No Buckles
- Environmentally Friendly
- Manual or Motorised
- Max Width: 4500mm for Screen fabrics & 4000mm for PVC. Wider widths can be accommodated by using either fixed or removable centre post
- Max Drop: 3100mm for Screen fabrics & 3000mm for PVC
- Operating System: Spring Operated (Available for both screens and PVC) Motorised (available for screens only)
- Hardware Channel and bottom rail Colour Options: Black, White, Cream, Paperbark & Woodland Grey. Powder coated colours available at extra charge.
- Side Codura® spline tape colour options: Black, White, Cream, Beige & Grey
- Bottom PVC spline tape colours: Clear, Black & Grey
Available Fabric Colours for Ziptrak Awnings
Bracket / Hood / Side Channel colours and bottom rail options
* Actual colours may vary from the colour on your screen.
* Available colours may vary from our supplier