Apollo Contour Shades Care InstructionsOctober 27, 2017
- Do not allow cleaning agents to come in contact with Fabric.
- DO NOT USE CHEMICAL CLEANERS ON CELLULAR SHADE FABRIC
- General Cleaning:
- Your Contour shade may gather dust and from time to time need cleaning. Use a hair dryer on cold to gently remove dust, or use an anti-static soft brush or cloth to gently attract dust from the fabric.
- Spot Cleaning:
- The contour shade fabric should be treated carefully and gently when spot cleaning. Use a damp cloth with a very mild detergent and gently “dab” the affected area. Harsh rubbing will remove the stiffening and possibly the colour of the fabric and distort is surface. It is vital that the fabric not be cresed during this process.
- Occasionally insects may get trapped and die in the blind folds. Use a hair dryer on cold and blow through the ends of the blind to remove the insects. Leaving insects inside when drawing the blind up, may cause the fabric to mark.