Curtains Care InstructionsNovember 6, 2019
- Quickly wipe the back of your track (where runners are) with dry and /or damp cloth. Spray with silicon spray DO NOT use oil, or WD40 type sprays as they may clog your track and/or stain your curtains.
- Vacuum drapes annually with soft brush attachment, including the top of the curtain at the front and the back.
- Check care labels usually on back/top corner of curtain for washing information
|Range Name||Composition||Width||Continuous||Weight||Weighted Hem||Reversible||Care Label|
|Bali||100% Polyester||330cm||Yes||128 gsm||Yes||N/A||4|
|Clarence||100% Polyester||300cm||Yes||160 gsm||No||N/A||4|
|Guardian Ultimate||100% Polyester||318cm||Wide Width||240gsm||No||N/A||6|
|Lavish||100% Polyester||280cm||No||280 gsm +/- 5%||No||N/A||6W|
|Wisp||100% Polyester||320cm||Yes||128 gsm||Yes||N/A||4|
Care Label 2
For use on viscose/acetate and other fabrics which may shrink, such as bulky cottons. Protect against sunlight with lining or other shading devices. Remove hooks rings & trims before cleaning. Gently vacuum regularly with appropriate attachment. Do not wash, Use warm iron. Dry clean only P 50
Care Label 4
For use on polyester/cotton, polyester mixture & polyester fabrics, woven or knitted. Remove hooks rings & trims before cleaning. Gently vacuum regularly with appropriate attachment. Warm hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not rub or wring. Drip dry in shade. For best results hang curtains by their hooks to damp dry immediately. Use warm iron. Dry cleanable P 50. Possible shrinkage 3%.
Care Label 6
- Coated Fabrics Dry clean or Wash. For use on acrylic foam backed fabrics and flock coated fabrics of both man-made fibres and cotton.
- Regular care will minimise the need for additional cleaning. Gently vacuum with appropriate attachment. Always exercise caution when spot cleaning. Test cleaning o non-exposed surface. Avoid excessive rubbing and abrasion. Remove hooks rings and trims before cleaning. CLEANING POSSIBLE SHRINKAGE 3%
- Drycleaning: Use specialist curtain drycleaners as recognised by the Window Coverings Association of Australia Inc.
- For perchlorethylene. Solvent temperature 18 - 20o C, no moisture, gently cycle, moderate (approx 50% capacity) loading minimise mechanical action.
- One bath Drycleaning Procedure: 3 minutes passing through the filter, reduced mechanical action, 2 minutes drain to tank or still, 2 minutes extract to tank or still.
- Two Stage Drying Procedure: 25 minutes drying at 55o C, then 6 minutes drying at 35o C. Deodorise 6 minutes or until curtains are cool. For white Spirit or Hydrocarbon. Standard Drycleaning practices are appropriate. Hang curtains upon removal from machine. Do not iron/press coated side. Warm iron/press on fabric side only. Washing: Curtains are heavy when wet. Professional we cleaning recommended. DO NOT WASH IN DOMESTIC WASHING MACHINE. Hand wash in cool to warm water (max 40o C) Mild detergents such as wool mixes are recommended. Do not bleach, soak, rub or wring. Drip dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Hang curtains by their hooks to avoid coated sides touching. Do not use pegs. Do not fold curtains over clothes lines. Do not iron/press coated sides. Warm iron/press on fabric side only. *For detailed code of practice for cleaning coated fabrics. Drycleaners are encouraged to contact the DIA.
Care Label 6W
- For use on acrylic foam backed fabrics, flock coated fabrics and thermal coated fabrics of both manmade fibres and cotton.
- Regular care will minimise the need for additional cleaning.
- Gently vacuum regularly with appropriate attachment.
- Always exercise caution when spot cleaning. Test cleaning on non-exposed surface. Avoid excessive rubbing and abrasion.
DO NOT DRYCLEAN
Possible shrinkage 3%