Apollo Veri Shades Care Instructions November 6, 2019
- Use wand to glide blinds to desired open or closed position.
- Do not grab fabric to traverse blind.
- Surface dust can be removed by using a clean soft brush or feather duster.
- Because of the variations in Veri Shade® fabrics, we recommend you spot clean a small area as a test first.
- Lightly hand wash and dry Veri Shades.
- You can iron with a cool iron or remove creases by steaming.
- To remove Veri Shade blades simply unhook the fabric by lifting up and out.
- Veri Shades fabric can be lightly hand washed and dried and can also be ironed with a cool iron or steamed to remove creases.
- Veri Shades tracks can be cleaned with a feather duster, or a slightly damp microfibre cloth to ensure the components are also dust free.
- At least twice a year (or more in high risk environments), silicone spray should be used to lubricate all the track gears. Before spraying the tracks, remember to slide your Veri Shades fabric over to one side or cover to avoid any overspray.
- If spraying insecticides or any harmful chemicals the Veri Shades fabric must be moved aside. These chemicals must not come in contact with the blinds.
- CAUTION: Never use harsh cloths, harsh abrasives, chlorine or ammonia based chemicals or cleaners on any Veri Shades surface as they may affect the appearance, longevity and warranty of the product.