- Use child safe wand control to glide panels to desired open or closed position
- Do not grab fabric to traverse blind.
- Surface dust may be removed with gentle brush, feather duster or clean dry cloth.
- A mild solution of lukewarm water may be used to remove stains and smudges.
- Wipe with a clean dry sponge.
- An art gum rubber is excellent for removing small marks.
- Lubricate mechanism by spraying Silicone Spray along inside of track once or twice a year. Slide fabric over to one side or cover to avoid any overspray