- For spring operated, pull up only from ring or hole in centre of your blind. Your blind has been pre-tensioned.
- To re-tension: pull blind down, remove spring side from bracket, roll up by hand and re-install in bracket. Repeat until tensioned. Reverse this process to reduce tension.
- Chain operated: raise and lower by chain only.
- For motorised blinds use remote control (See remote manual for programming).
- Chains must always be attached to recess or wall with a Child Safety Clip.
- Surface dust may be removed with gentle brush, feather duster or clean dry cloth
- A mild solution of lukewarm water may be used to remove stains and smudges.
- Wipe with a clean dry sponge.
- An art gum rubber is excellent for removing small marks.