Enduragard™ Motorised Roller Shutters
There are 3 good reasons why you should motorise your roller shutters:
- Convenience: the remote control enables you to install roller shutters in hard to access areas around the home.
- Multifunctional: have the choice to control multiple Roller Shutters at once with 1 controller (up to 15 Roller Shutters). This will save you time without having you to go from window to window to raise or lower each shutter individually.
- Easy to operate: with a remote control or a wall switch by a touch of a button.
The key points to consider when motorising your roller shutters are:
- Enduragard™ Motorised Roller Shutters are automatically controlled by either a hand held remote controller, a wall mounted switch or a key chain remote.
- Roller Shutters that are 4sqm in Height are required to be motorised.
- Control side is inside looking out.
- Minimum width 600mm.
- Superior 240V Motorisation.
- It is also compatible with MaxiSMART remotes and Wi-Fi bridge.