PVC Smartwood™ Shutters
- Apollo’s PVC is made from polymer foam.
- It is a solid, non-toxic, synthetic material.
- It has many excellent characteristics, such as being lightweight, flame retardant, chemical resistant, waterproof and thermal properties.
- It also has great sound, insulation and damping properties.
- It is ideal for both internal and external applications, such as bathrooms, laundries, kitchens and outside balconies or patio areas.
- The 64, 89 and 114mm blades are all re-enforced with an aluminium rod insert.
- Durable and long lasting
- Maximum panel widths for fixed panels 900mm(89 and 114mm blades) 700mm (64mm blade)
- Maximum panel width for hinged 900mm (90 and 114mm blades) 900mm (64mm blade)
- Maximum panel width for sliding 900mm (89mm and 114mm blades) 700mm (64mm blade)
- Maximum panel width for bi-fold 600mm (89 and 114mm blades) 500 (64mm blade)
- Midrail required for drops longer than 1500mm
- Ideal for wet areas and available with external grade paint for outdoor use
- 2 way closure available