Cedar and PVC Combo Shutter
This is a very versatile shutter made by combining the lightweight framing strength, stability and thermal properties of WRC and the tough, durable, economical properties of using a Polymer blade.By using a complete WRC mainframe (top & bottom rails and side stiles) along with reinforced aluminium insert) PVC blades, this creates the perfect all-round solution for inside and out. Other PVC shutters on the market just can’t hold up over time, due to the joining process used with simple screws.
- They begin to sag very quickly.
- The Cedar frame offers the most stable timber joint possible via a mortice and tenon join.
- Minimum Width 250mm.
- Maximum Width 950mm (1080mm for fixed and sliding when coupled with 60mm stiles)
- Minimum Height 260mm
- Maximum Height 3000mm (heights above 1800mm require a midrail, 2 midrails required above 2500mm
- Maximum panel width for Double hung panels 600mm
- Circular, arched and angled styles are available
- Available in , 68mm, 90mm and 114mm aerofoil blades.
- Standard “L” and “Z” frames are PVC. Option of Basswood or Cedar frames upon request
- Custom colours available
- Suitable for external with special external paint
- 2 way closure available Coming Soon Basswood and PVC Combo