Cedar and PVC Combo Shutter
This is a very versatile shutter made by combining the lightweight framing strength, stability and thermal properties of WRC and the tough, durable, economical properties of using a Polymer blade.By using a complete WRC mainframe (top & bottom rails and side stiles) along with reinforced aluminium insert) PVC blades, this creates the perfect all-round solution for inside and out. Other PVC shutters on the market just can’t hold up over time and due to the joining process used with simple screws, they begin to sag very quickly.
- The Cedar frame offers the most stable timber joint possible via a mortice and tenon join.
- Minimum Width 250mm.
- Maximum Width 950mm (1080mm for fixed and sliding when coupled with 60mm stiles)
- Minimum Height 260mm
- Maximum Height 3000mm (heights above 1800mm require a midrail, 2 midrails required above 2500mm
- Maximum panel width for Double hung panels 600mm
- Circular, arched and angled styles are available
- Available in , 68mm, 90mm and 114mm aerofoil blades.
- Standard “L” and “Z” frames are PVC. Option of Basswood or Cedar frames upon request
- Custom colours available
- Suitable for external with special external paint
- 2 way closure available Coming Soon Basswood and PVC Combo