Classic (25mm) Aluminium Venetian Blinds
- Durable and excellent for controlling light and privacy
- Angled and the tilts present serve a different purpose as tilting the Venetian blind up reflects light towards the ceiling in summer which will keep the rooms up to 10 degrees cooler.
- We typically think of slats fully opened to let in the light or slats fully closed to reduce the sunlight or glare.
- Tilt them down in the winter to conserve heat by aiming the light towards the floor and the heat will warm the room as it rises.
- Slats move upwards and downwards, however for the best result, they are designed to close in the downward position due to the curve in the slat.
- Cord lock & cord lift control
- 18mm ladder pitch providing a 7mm overlap (standard 3 to 5)
- Colour coordinated ladder & cord
- Standard string ladder tape
- Slat Material – Extruded Aluminium Alloy
- Headrail - 25mm x 25mm – 25mm Slimline
- Aluminium Venetian 25mm min Width
- 120mm - 174mm (tilt only)
- 175mm - 274mm (split control)
- 275mm (same side)
- Max Width 3400mm
- Max Drop 3300mm
- Area: 9m²