This is the most popular type of Awning due to its versatility. It is suitable for both ground floor and upper level applications and can be operated externally with rope, tape or a winch or internally with tape or a winch. Optional hoods are available in 16 colours, to protect the fabric on the roller when retracted. Apollo’s Convertible Awning uses a 5 sided bottom rail, which is available in 12 colours, with spring loaded arms for better Awning stability.
- Ground floor & upper level applications
- Hoods available in a range of colours
- Operated either externally with rope, tape, winch or internally with either tape or winch and motorisation with torque sensing technology. A three-sided head box allows mounting brackets to be positioned anywhere along the width, instead of at end of the awning (Recommended for cladded & fibro walls)
- Scalloped, Straight or no valance options
- Standard 5-sided bottom rail Incorporated spring-loaded arms
- Optional galvanised stand out arm