42 mm Double Line Roller Shutters
Apollo Blinds Roller Shutters are made in Australia from aluminium slats filled with high-density insulating polyurethane. They interconnect to form a strong metal curtain that slides up and down within special guides and can be stopped at any point.
Our 42mm slat Roller Shutter has a double line groove and a curved face profile. It is suitable for widths up to 3,200mm and is perfect for any home and or shop front. 42mm Roller Shutters are strong with silent operation. Available in a wide range of painted colours, they are double coated with an abrasion resistant finish.
Choose from a manual strap winder, strap coiler or spring loaded lockable control option, or opt for motorised or battery automation.
- High Quality: Aluminium alloy construction & internal sealed bearings & painted finish
- Profile: Foam filled profile for additional strength and silent operation. Machine inserted profile end clips providing extra shutter strength. Double line grooved and curved face profile.
- Design: Roll-tight design
- Colour Options: Wide range of colours to choose from
- Finish: Double coated + lacquer for abrasion resistant finish
- Suitability: Suitable of widths up to 3200 mm
- Operation: Can be manually operated or motorised
- Country of Origin: Made in Australia
- Maximum Width: 3200mm Maximum Height: 2600mm
- Maximum Surface Area: 7m2
- Curtain Weight/Metre2: 3.2kg
- Profile Slat Covering: 42mm
- Profile Slat Thickness: 8.5mm
- Guide Dimensions: 55mm x 8.5mm
- Guide Dimensions: 53mm x 22mm (68mm x 22mm/15mm Guide Upgrade available at additional cost)
- Paint Finish: Polyurethane/Polyamide (PU/PA)
- Inner Profile Foam: Poly Urethane (CFC Free)
Pelmets/Side Frames/Guides/Bottom Bars
(Powdered Coated options available additional charges apply)