Classic (50mm) Aluminium Venetian Blinds
- Durable and excellent for controlling light and privacy
- Angled and the tilts present serve a different purpose as tilting the Venetian blind up reflects light towards the ceiling in summer which will keep the rooms up to 10 degrees cooler.
- We typically think of slats fully opened to let in the light or slats fully closed to reduce the sunlight or glare.
- Tilt them down in the winter to conserve heat by aiming the light towards the floor and the heat will warm the room as it rises.
- Slats move upwards and downwards, however for the best result, they are designed to close in the downward position due to the curve in the slat.
- Cord lock & cord lift control
- Slat Material – Extruded Aluminium Alloy
- Optional 25 mm woven ladder tape available (surcharge applies)
- Motorisation option available
- Headrail 57mm x 54mm – 50mm Venetian
- Aluminium Venetian 50mm min Width
- 221mm - 299mm (tilt only, mechanism in middle)
- 276mm - 399mm (split controls)
- 450mm (controls same side)
- Max Width 3000mm
- Max Drop 3600mm
- Area: 12.96m²