- To lower blind grab cord, jolt to release mechanism and lower to either desired position or bottom. To lock in desired position simply jolt cord.
- To raise blind, grab cord and raise to desired position, then jolt cord to engage lock. When blind is raised cord should be cleated to keep out of reach of children.
- To raise or lower blind simply rotate chain till blind reaches desired position.
- Chain must to attach to wall or recess using a Child Safe clip.
- Surface dust may be removed with gentle brush, feather duster or clean dry cloth.
- A mild solution of lukewarm water may be used to remove stains and smudges.
- Wipe with a clean dry sponge.
- An art gum rubber is excellent for removing small marks.